Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Turos Csusza






This is one of the recipes that I did for bacon night.  It's the one that I did for no vote.  The potato one I just made it up as I went along so I really have no idea other than it was potatoes, butter, sour cream, cheese and bacon.  Maybe I threw in some other stuff but I really can't remember.  Anyway here is the noodle one.


Ingredients

  • 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
  • 3 1/2 slices smoked bacon
  • 2 cups sour cream
  • 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
  • salt to taste

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain well.
  3. Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp; drain, crumble, and set aside.
  4. Place the drained noodles in a large baking dish. Stir the sour cream into the noodles. Spoon the cottage cheese evenly over the top of the noodle mixture. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the top; season with salt.
  5. Bake in preheated oven until the cottage cheese softens, 3 to 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment