Friday, November 6, 2009

Spinach/lemon/Garlic/ parmesan pizza Recipe

Pizza dough or Bread dough

2 1/2 cups warm water
1 T. Salt
2 pkg.(2 T.) Dry yeast
3 T. Sugar (heaping)
1/3 C. Oil or melted butter
1/2 C. Milk
7 1/2 C. Flour

Put warm water in large bowl and add yeast, oil, Milk, sugar and
salt. Beat mixture at medium speed 3 min. Add slowly half of the
flour. add remaining flour by hand knead 2 min, then divide in 2
balls. Shape into loaves. Have well greased hands and place in well
greased pans. Let rise for about an hour until double in size and
bake at 350 for about 40 min. Brush tops with butter and cool.

*This is really a bread recipe but I always use it for my pizza
dough. I typed the recipe up like the original bread recipe. I
don't knead it by hand I put all the ingredients in and I let the
bosch do all the kneading for 10 min.

Spinach/lemon/Garlic/ parmesan pizza

Combine 3-4 T. Olive oil, a few shakes of salt and 3 cloves of minced
garlic.

Spread over pizza crust and bake in 500 degree oven for 4 min. Add
spinach, squeeze lemon over the top and then parmesan cheese and
bake for 2 more min.

*When I make this my crust is usually thicker so I cook the crust
until just before it starts to turn golden, usually it takes longer
than 4 min. But after you add the toppings it doesn't take long,
mostly you just want to melt the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment